1. No key names
2. Showing only the names of the natural keys
3. Showing the names of ALL the sharps and flats
4. Showing the names of ALL the sharps and flats and the natural keys
5. Showing the name of all the natural keys and sharps and flats, except for those that fall on a natural key
6. Students write in the name of the sharps/flats
7. Students write in the name of ALL keys
You can use the KEYBOARD DIAGRAMS to help teach many music concepts, such as:
In addition, you could also:
Click the button below to download your copy of the diagrams!
If you would like access to more teaching content, subscribe to the MTR Music Teachers Membership HERE.
FREE Resource Library for music teachers!